If you are not happy with your purchase, we will gladly issue a refund for eligible classic items returned within 45 days of order placement for a restocking fee (fees listed below). Returns must be requested by 11:59 pm CT on the 45th day.
To request a refund please follow these steps:
1. Contact us by emailing email@example.com. Please include your name, order number, the reason for your request (return or repair), and at least one photo of the item you wish to return or repair.
2. A customer service rep will be in touch within 1-2 business days. They will review your request and notify you if you are eligible for a refund.
3. If approved, we will provide you with a return shipping label unless you are an international customer.
4. Follow the instructions in the shipping label email to complete your return.
Once we have received and assessed your item, you can expect a refund within 1-2 weeks. If you purchased an Atlas Mack item from one of our retailers, you must return your item to that retailer. Please note that each retailer has their own return policy and you will need to adhere to their policy.
The following list will help you determine if your item is eligible to be returned:
1. Item was purchased directly on atlasmack.com
2. All made to order items are considered final sale and are not eligible for a return. All items are made to order except classic pieces (no design, no initials).
3. Classic piece is in its original, unworn condition and includes all documentation. We reserve the right to deny any items that do not meet our standards after an assessment. If the classic item is damaged, we will deduct up to 35% of the purchase price of the item from your refund. We do require a $45 restocking fee for every classic item that is sent back.
4. Items requested to be returned after 45 days of order placement will NOT be accepted for a return.
5. Items shipped internationally are not eligible for a return.
|Classic item (no design, no initials)
|Damaged Classic Item
|Up to 35% of cost of item
Cancellations & Order Changes — If you need to cancel or make changes to an existing order please contact us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.